Responsible – Who is responsible for data processing?
Identity: Servicios Aéreos Estrella
Registered Address: Toluca International Airport - 1st Street - 1st Hangar, 50226 Mex.
Telephone number: +52 772 548 0200
E - mail: [email protected]
Website domain name: sae.com.mx
Purposes – For what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the Mexican Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals ("Data Protection Law") DOF 05-07-2010. We inform you that we will process the data you provide to:
- Manage the contracting of services that you perform through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by sae.com.mx, by any means (telephone, postal mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Send commercial and/or promotional information related to the sector of contracted services and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Complying with legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, included fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to organizations and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories – What data do we process?
Derived from the above-mentioned purposes, in sae.com.mx gestionamos las siguientes categorías de datos:
- Identification data.
- Electronic communications metadata.
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he declares that he has their consent and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting sae.com.mx of any responsibility in this regard.
- However, sae.com.mx may carry out checks to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
Legitimation - What is the legitimation for the processing of your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic bulletins (newsletters) about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out said processing, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the treatment of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who submits their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect possible fluid communication and obstruction of processes that you want to perform.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to sae.com.mx
Data Retention Period – How long will we keep your data?
sae.com.mx will keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as the consents granted are not revoked. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked during the legally established periods.
Recipients – To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers that give services to sae.com.mx, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, where such communication is required by law, or for the performance of the contracted services.
sae.com.mx, has signed the corresponding custom treatment contracts with each of the providers that provide services to sae.com.mx, with the aim of guaranteeing that such providers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the Mexican State Security Forces in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial entities, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when so established by current regulations.
Information Security – What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user's device and the servers of sae.com.mx
- Encryption of information on the own servers of sae.com.mx
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases where sae.com.mx has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with the commitment of sae.com.mx with the protection, integrity and security of users' personal data.
Rights - What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not at sae.com.mx we are processing personal data that concerns you.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may oppose the processing of your data, sae.com.mx will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
In addition, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact [email protected]
Private plane rental
Request a free quote by clicking on the button below.